After an unprecedented year that changed consumers forever, our belief is that the next generation of retail is not just about getting things done, it is about getting the right things done. It is about alignment with our customers, our employees, our partners, our earth and ourselves.
Happening live next week, May 18-20 eCommerce Expo US is delivering actionable strategies and behind-the-scenes stories from the retailers who are connecting with their customers in new and innovative ways. With three days of master classes and live networking, you’ll deep-dive into the winning strategies used by some of 2020’s fastest-growing brands.
Learn the marketing strategies retailers like FTD, Yoga Club, Threadless, Leslie’s Pool and Stitch Fix use to drive customer connection and loyalty. Hear from the founders of innovative brands including WANDER Beauty, Topicals, Ettitude, GEENIE, GEM, Floyd and Goodfair. Deep dive with leading solution providers, including BigCommerce, ChannelAdvisor, checkout.com, Google, Gorgias, JP Morgan, Klaviyo, PerimeterX and Trustpilot who are on the cutting edge of the technology helping top retailers connect with customers and increase sales.
A few of the takeaways you’ll learn at eCommerce Expo US:
- Get the inside track on machine learning customer acquisition techniques that help you perform like a Top 1000 marketing team
- Shift your business to take advantage of the Homebody Economy revolution brought on by the Covid-crisis
- Take away actionable marketing strategies to automate your business and help you get more done
- Find out how retail leaders are inspiring and encouraging the best performance during these times of remote work
- Accelerate and differentiate from your competition to not just make a mark but lead in your industry segment
- How commitment to brand values – including sustainability, diversity & conscious leadership – can before core pieces of your marketing strategy
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech. Staff authors are listed here.