Amid the coronavirus outbreak and growing containment efforts, small and mid-sized businesses are reeling from the impact of lost traffic and revenue. We have seen a drastic shift to online channels and we want to ensure you are set up to not only survive but ultimately thrive after we emerge from this crisis.
Adobe is committed to providing impacted businesses with the support and resources they need to navigate this challenging time.
Among the programs we are offering are:
- 3 Months Free of Marketo Engage & Magento Commerce: Enables brands to begin driving revenue before they start paying for their Marketo Engage, Magento Commerce, or Bizible implementations. Now companies have 3 free months to get up and running, either with an internal team or with a solution partner, with no payments for the first 3 months of their new Magento Commerce, Marketo Engage or Bizible contract.
- Free Marketo Engage & Magento Training: Everyone gets 3 months free access to all Marketo University and Magento University courses to ensure teams are fully equipped to take their digital operations to the next level.
- Magento Commerce Launch Package: For merchants looking to get online fast, Adobe Customer Solutions will implement Magento Commerce, including our cloud infrastructure, in 2 weeks. Merchants benefit from all the out of-the-box features of Magento Commerce hosted in the cloud and can quickly and effectively sell products online. For merchants looking for a more customized experience, we have solution partners ready to help.
Additional offers for SMB companies include:
- Acrobat PDF services: We’re expanding free usage of our online Acrobat PDF tools through May 31, up to 10 times per day. You can easily Convert Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and JPG files to PDF in just a few clicks. You can also Compress PDFs to reduce their file size in a snap—for easy sending and sharing via link or email.
- Adobe Connect: We are providing free 90-day access for individuals and businesses to hold meetings, virtual conferences and trainings from their homes so they can continue to be productive and socially engaged. Now anyone can use Adobe Connect rooms with up to 25 participants for free for up to 90 days if they sign up for a trial license between now and July 1, 2020.
- Adobe Talent: We want to give the creative community access to as many job opportunities as possible through Adobe Talent on Behance, so we’re making the service free to all companies and recruiters through May 15, 2020. As always, applying for jobs on Behance is completely free.
- Adobe Portfolio: We know your online presence is more important than ever, so we’re making Adobe Portfolio free to everyone through May 15, 2020. Start building your portfolio site today and get free hosting, plus unlimited pages.
Given the urgent need for businesses to optimize digital operations, we are providing greater access and flexibility to existing customers based on their specific needs. Please contact your Client Success Manager for details.